Fab 'n' Funky ~ Christmas

Hey there lovelies. I'd almost forgotten to check this post had gone live! Good thing I did, as I'd totally forgotten to schedule it. So here I am running in late with my Fab 'n' Funky Christmas post, but it's Just For Fun, so I think the girlies will forgive me! Every month we have a Christmas challenge and I so look forward to these as a chance to add to my stash. I tend to keep my Christmas creations quite simple, so if I love the design, I can repeat it easily. This is definitely an easily repeatable design. 


The sweet image is an old Bildmalarna Stamp. Another stamp company I was so sad to see close their doors. I've got loads of their images, they're so sweet, I really must ink more of them up! They have lots of really sweet Christmas ones, so it's a good excuse to pull them out for a play.


I've coloured these cuties with some of my limited edition Promarkers. Inked the edge of the oval diecut and popped it up on foam for a bit of dimension. The pretty border die across the top of the green paper is from a magazine cover gift. I'll have to hunt down the details and I finished the card with a wide organza ribbon behind the image and used a lovely printed ribbon for the sentiment. Very CAS, but so sweet I think.


Our challenge this week is Just For Fun, so we have no sponsor, but we still offer Top 5 honours and it's a great way to get ahead with your Christmas crafting. So come and join the fun. I look forward to seeing what you create! Come and check out what my awesomely talented teamies did for their Christmas creations too. You're sure to leave inspired. I'll see you again in a few minutes with my Whimsy Wednesday post, so pop back again to visit soon. Hugs and happy crafting, Wends xoxo


Challenge Entries:
QKR Stampede: #292 ~ Anything Goes
CHNC Challenge: #382 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: #164 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: Get Ready For Christmas
The Merry Christmas Challenge: #17 ~ Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers: #441 ~ Celebrations (Christmas!)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin': April ~ Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #287 ~ Colleen's Inspiration (inspired by the colours)

Comments

Sweet image & I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!!
Linda said…
Adorable and nicely colored. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.
Dawn T said…
what a totally adorable stamp Wendy. The whole design is just lovely
Pat said…
Beautiful Christmas card Wends really sweet little image and super design.

Pat xx
crafty said…
Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week with your lovely Christmas card.
Mary
Sarah said…
What an adorable card Wendy. I was a great fan of that stamp range too and must take a leaf out of your book and get mine out!! xx
Notes by Nina said…
Cute, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
Hazel (Didos) said…
Oh this is adorable, what a great card, Thanks for sharing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Love Hazelx
Fikreta said…
very beautiful card!
coops said…
So gorgeous Wendy I live your traditional colour combo and the image is so sweet.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁
Julie said…
Such a sweet card with this cute image, Wendy. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Wends :-) the image is super cute and I love the colours and die cut panel, very cute :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x
Mandy said…
Wonderful card Wendy! The image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Rae Ann said…
The lacy border is such a great accent for this image. The muted colors give this a great vintage feel.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our anything goes challenge.

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy