Sweet Thanks...

A quick post today to show a little make I made up for my lovely brother in law who did me a big favour the other day. He's rather partial to a good cookie and had had a bit of a crumby day (pardon the pun) on the day I saw him, so I made up a little treat box for him to show my gratitude and to cheer him up a bit too. 

10451546905_144de29f93_b

A very simple altered chocolate box, which I just added a coloured card top to and stamped the very sweet Lili of the Valley image uncoloured onto. This image comes with several sentiments, so I chose the 'thank you' sentiment to fit the purpose. I wrapped it with a sweet triple colour bakers twine to finish it.

10451523655_12fa1bcc27_b

Finally, here's a pic of the treats inside. An assortment of cookies topped by my kiddos favourite hundred's and thousands cookie. I'd love to say I'd baked them all myself, but that kinda stuff rarely happens in this house! (Did you catch the new watermark? I'll say more about this in the next post, but had to use it on the uncoloured image in this make.)

DSC_6781

Thanks for stopping in today. I'll have another make soon. It's been a hugely busy week, so I have several makes I need to post, I just haven't had a chance to do so yet. But I'll be back soon with more crafty fun. Hugs, Wends x


Comments

Sue said…
What a thoughtful thank you gift. The cookies look yummy and I love the cute box with adorable image.
hugs Sue xx
Loopylou. said…
omg thats just adorable hunny, what an awesome idea
hugest of hugs Lou xxx
coops said…
so stunning wendy.a really gorgeous thank you gift ;D

xx coops xx
Wishcraft said…
This is fab hun, such a lovely idea :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy