Follow My Blog With 'Bloglovin'

I've been asked on more than one occasion where my 'followers' button is, the short answer is, there isn't one. I'm just not that blog savvy! But after some encouragement and a bit of help in the right direction from Krista Smith of Saturated Canary, I have managed to get my blog following sorted using Bloglovin'.

For those of you who wanted to follow my blog, thank you, I'm flattered and will do my best to update it with the occasional new make! But with two small kiddos life is pretty full, so this isn't a two post a day kinda blog, heck you'll be lucky to get two posts a week! But if you're happy to sign up and wait for Bloglovin' to let you know when I have posted a new card or project, then 'you're alright in my book' (thank you Gru).

Thanks for looking today and if you signed up to follow my blog, thanks for that! I hope you'll enjoy my posts and do leave me the occasional message, so I can visit you in return.

Big hugs from 'down under', Wends xxx

Comments

Vicky said…
Yayyy I can follow you now sweetie woo hoo. Glad with Krista's help you got it sorted hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy