A Sneak Peak of a Christmas Card

Here's a little sneak peak of a Christmas card I'm making for my sister-in-law who's due to have her baby just before Christmas. This image is so beautiful and I think would be a gorgeous Christmas card to receive when you'd just had your babba! So I think it should look lovely when it's finished.

I've coloured the image with my Promarkers. I was experimenting with the new 'four seasons' limited edition set, so it's been coloured primarily with those colours, other than the skin, which I wanted a warmer tone for, so used my usual dusky pink, blush and satin combo on the Angel. I used ivory in place of satin on the babe . I love those combo's for skin. I'm really enjoying playing with the new pens and if you're a Promarker fan like me, you should definitely check them out! Cowling and Wilcox have an amazing deal on the full four season set, so go take a look! Not a lot of time these days to craft with all the packing and preparation to go home, so I thought I'd post the card 'in progress', just to have something new up.

This beautiful image is available from the Whimsy digital stamps collection by
Crissy Armstrong and is called 'Touched by Love'.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you're having a happy Sunday. 
I'm just off out with the kiddo's to a birthday party. Hugs, Wends xxx

Comments

June Nelson said…
Aw hunnie that is a goreous image, im sure your sister will be over the moon, cant wait to see it finished hunnie huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wishcraft said…
Such a sweet image hun, lovely colouring too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy