Kirsty Sue's Shoes

I have a sister who has always loved shoes, so much so, that she launched her own, very successful shoe business a few years ago, before her babies came along. So when I found this image on the Just Inklined site, I knew straight away who I'd want to make this card for. What a yummy shoe! I added a fun feather feature that I had floating around my stash, but underneath that is a really beautiful feather detail on the shoe, so go check out the stamp on the Just Inklined website. It's a real bargain at only £1!

P1090894

I found this fabulous sentiment rummaging through the bargain boxes in the last Ally Pally Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show. What a fabulous place to taste the delights of crafting! I'm so lucky to live in North London, so have attended every show these past few years. Love it! But I'll be back in New Zealand when the next one comes around, so I went a little mad last time and bought up large! 

The beautiful buckle is a Memory Box die which I glittered for a little extra bling, the pearls are from MeiFlower and the border punch is a Martha Stewart one - doily lace. The background paper I'll have to look up and update in a day or so or I'll never get this live!

Big hugs from me to you all, thanks for looking today and come visit again soon xxx

Comments

Hazel said…
Hey Wends

Beautiful card - the image is just so detailed and love the colours you have used.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and have a great week.

Take care

Ta ta for now.

Hazel xx
Pop's Cards said…
Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your creation, huggles Pops x x x
coops said…
so stunning hun.i love the stylish shoe and really gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx
Wishcraft said…
Gorgeous card Wends, that feather looks fabulous! Hugs, Lisa x

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy