Krista's Butterfly Baby

A quick post from me today, with a shout out for Krista's Butterfly Baby appeal. Krista has drawn the loveliest lil' bub to support a charity for baby's born with EB - Epidermolysis Bullosa. Read Krista's blog for all the heartbreaking details. This is a great cause and right on the tail of an earlier charity drive Krista did for St Jude Children's Research Hospital, which she raised $18,000 for.

As I sat reading the details on Krista's blog, I was profoundly aware of how blessed we are to have two healthy baba's. I feel this so keenly, as when I was paediatric nursing, I saw more than my share of heart-breaking conditions and illnesses. My babies were a long time coming, so I've had my own story and journey to parenthood, and I am thankful daily for my beautiful healthy children.

To support the EB Charity, Krista has made available this beautiful digi-stamp of a sweet wee baba with butterfly wings, the proceeds of which will go to the charity for a limited time. The image is gorgeous, perfect for a variety of 'baby makes'. So if you're a crafter with a big heart, check out this lil' baba.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs, Wends x

Comments

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy